This program teaches how to:
- Insight into Intellectual Property (IP).
- Challenges of monitoring and valuing IP.
- Types of research and other initiatives that generate IP.
- What revenue and costs figures are relevant in the valuation methodologies?
- Determine relevant and non-relevant cash flows.
- Cost of Capital and Funding Factors.
- Identify the risks, challenges and issues associated with IP investments.
- Use relevant evaluation techniques.
- Effective use of the Stage-gate process.
Scientists, Researchers, IP Counsels, Executives, Operational Managers, R&D Project Managers, Technology Centre staff
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED