This program teaches how to:
- Align budgets with corporate strategy.
- Appreciate the use of budgeting as a communication tool.
- Plan and design a budget.
- Evaluate forecasting techniques
- Implement a budget.
- Control and monitor a budget by using variance analyses
- Learn from budgetary outcomes.
- Adopt best practices
The course is structured around, and focused on, understanding how companies can prepare and implement budgets based on industry best practice.Each module is underpinned by workshop-based, real-world case studies.
The overall approach is geared towards facilitating and divulging information and skills relevant to the practical needs of the attendees, and includes the following topics:
- The Organizational Planning Process.
- Understanding Budgeting Perspectives.
- Identifying Budgetary Constraints & Relationships.
- Use of common Budgetary Tools.
- Explore alternative Budgeting Approaches
- Apply Quantitative Techniques to Sales & Cost estimation and forecasting.
- Analyses master and sub-budgets and understand their interdependence
- Devise Income, Opex and Capex budgets.
- Practical Techniques for Implementing the budget.
- Monitor and Report performance against plan.
- Understand and interpret relevant variances
- Adjusting/correcting operational activity and reacting to economic and business changes.
Budget-holders and Planning staff.
No Reviews found for this course.